Temple B’nai Sholom – Huntsville, Alabama Reform Jewish Congregation
Donate Online Via PayPal
We’ve made it easy to make a tax-deductible donation in honor of a life cycle event or in memory of a loved one. You can donate online via PayPal, a secure, online payment system. You can donate using your credit card or through your bank account.
PayPal offers special, low-cost accounts to non-profit organizations, but each transaction does cost us about 3% of your total donation. Please keep this in mind when you select a donation amount.
Here’s how it works!
- Choose either the “General Fund” donation button below or one of the restricted account funds for your donation.
- Click on the “PayPal” button next to the account name.
- You’ll be taken to the PayPal Web site where you can enter your name, payment information, and donation amount.
- Important! Please use the “in honor of/in memory of” link on the PayPal payment page to explain the purpose of your contribution. For example: “In memory of ____, beloved father of ____” or “In honor of our daughter, _____, on her high school graduation.” The Temple office needs this information in order to accurately list the donation in the monthly newsletter.
- After you complete your transaction at PayPal, you’ll receive an email receipt from PayPal and be taken back to the TBS Web site.
Select A Fund
Thank you for donating to Temple B’nai Sholom. Donations from the congregation and the community are a crucial supplement to our regular budget.